Casa La Strea S.R.L.
Where we are:
Via Scipione Ammirato 15, ex 149
73010 Porto Cesareo (LE)
Via Regina Isabella 23
73043 Copertino (LE)
Tel: +39 339.7018052 / +39 329.5786781
P. IVA: 04873370755
In compliance with the provisions of L. 675/96 on the protection of privacy and the processing of personal data, the processing of data is carried out in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by law.
In order to be hosted in Casa La Strea you must provide a valid identity document, the absence of this will determine the non-acceptance of you.
In case of disputes concerning reservations, Italian law only is applicable and the Court of Lecce only is competent. The reservation subscription implies knowledge of the General Terms and Conditions. If some of the terms of this contract were or will become invalid or if there is a gap in this contract, the validity of the remaining conditions can not be called into question.
- In order to confirm the reservation it is required the payment of 20% (via bank transfer) of the price of the stay.
- If we will be forced to cancel the reservation for any major cause, we notify you immediately.
- The linen change is provided at each guest arrival.
- Bed sheets and towels with weekly change.
- Small pets are welcome but, in order to respect the quiet of other guests, they can’t be left unattended in both the common areas and the accommodation. The poo of the pets has to be collected and placed in the appropriate baskets by the pet’s owner.
- Water, gas and electric energy consumptions are already included in the booking price.
- It is forbidden to smoke, turn on stoves and/or open flames of any accommodation.
- To preserve the integrity of the induction cooktop plates, it is allowed to use the crockery available in the accommodation only.
- It is not allowed to host people in the accommodation if they were not indicated in the reservation.
- It is forbidden to leave any type of objects in the common spaces.
- The owner of the residence declines any responsibility for personal items left unattended by guests inside and outside the accommodation.
- Any damages to the facility will have to be compensated by the responsible guest in agreement with the management.
- When you are out of the acommodation, it is required to be careful to turn off the lights, the air conditioner and other facilities.
- In case of deterioration, loss and/or breakage of objects by serious and/or negligent guilt by the guest, the same (or who for him) is required to pay damages.
- In case of damage or improper use of the building, furniture and objects supplied, the person who caused it must immediately compensate the damage and the payment have to be do by cash.
- Whoever damages the building, furniture, and supplied objects is legally responsible under the current legislation. Intentional thefts and damages are immediately denounced.
- Casa La Strea does not assume any responsibility for values object (money, jewelry, etc) kept in guest accommodation or in common spaces.
- Confirming the reservation the guest declares to have read the General Terms and accepts them in all their parts.